The Hubsan X4 (H107C) is a mini Quadcopter which offers fun and easy to fly advantages to its users. Moreover, it is recommended to be an excellent Quadcopter for the beginners and it is best known for producing video at 720p. Furthermore, read the Hubsan X4 (H107C) review to know more about this amazing quadcopter.
Want to know more about the Hubsan X4 (H107C)? Watch the Hubsan X4 (H107C) Review video.
It generally consists of two flying modes – normal and expert. Normal mode helps you to handle the drone without any damage. Once you get specialised with normal mode, you can easily move to the expert mode. You can also make flips to forward, backwards, right or to the left side.
It can be considered nearly to be an RTF copter. Do not panic, when you see too many elements within the box. Out of all, you only need to install the propeller guard, which you can do while charging the battery of the drone.
- It is strong enough to fly in moderate wind
- The 2MP camera is best known for offering images with a great clarity
- The option of normal mode is helpful for the beginners
- Durable flyer
- You can turn off the camera only when the Quadcopter is on the ground.
- You need to turn off the camera before turning off the Quadcopter.
What comes within the box?
- USB charger
- An installed propeller guard
- 350mah battery
- 4 spare props
- Propeller removal tool
- 4GHz, 4 channel transmitter
Certain other specifications of this Quadcopter include:
- Dimension – 8*8*2.5cm
- Camera – 2 megapixels
- Flying modes – normal and expert
- Charging time – nearly 30 minutes
- Memory – Micro SD
- Flight time – 8 minutes
Hubsan X4 (H107C) is an excellent yet inexpensive Quadcopter, especially helpful for the beginners. The wraparound prop makes the drone a durable flyer. Additionally, it has gained a positive appreciation of the world of the drone flyers.