Here's what you're going to learn:
- The latest laws and regulations (Section 2)
- Understand the different drone types (Section 3)
- Understanding the controls and Flight School (Section 4)
- How to take professional aerial drone photos and videos (Section 5)
- Intro to editing your drone footage (Section 6)
- Marketing your drone footage (Section 7)
- How to travel with a drone (Section 8)
So here are some of the goals for this course. By the end of this course, you should be familiar with the latest laws and regulations for flying U.A.V.s.
Understand the different types of drones, and available options that are on the market today. Understand the basic controls and operating procedures common to all consumer drones. You also get a feel for how to take a good aerial photo, or a good video clip.
I'll give you an introduction to the editing software and techniques commonly used to edit photos and videos. And finally, we'll take a look at the marketing of your footage, and traveling with your drone.
So those are some of the things to look forward to, let's jump right in.